Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Perspective on the Paleo Diet

It is not sustainable as a lifestyle option. It is unrealistic to restrict someone's diet to the point where they are left with broccoli and chicken breast. Considering the fast-paced American lifestyle what are you to do if you're out and about? Sit there and cook a steak and put it in a plastic baggie to carry around in your purse?  I am not going to lie- I have tried the Paleo diet. This is why I feel that I can confirm that it is simply not sustainable as a lifestyle option for the majority of Americans. A low-calorie diet combined with exercise is the easiest and most reasonable way to lost weight long-term. Allowing one or two meals per week of your favorite "bad foods" allows you to keep eating low-calorie the remainder of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment